Our Best Hot Chocolate ever!!
- In 8oz, 16oz or 32oz Presentations
- Bittersweet unique blend made with pure-intense Cacao powder & Cacao butter
- Thick and rich with a velvety-smooth finish. For the chocolate lover and connoisseur of choccolate culture
- Zagat 6 Must-Try Hot Chocolates in LA!
- Awarded Winning Drinking Chocolate 2015! -Guest of a Guest “Best hot chocolate 2015”
“Ligero” Serving Size 3 Tbsp (38 Gr) about 11 servings per lb. “Fortisimo” Serving Size 4 Tbsp (50gr) about 9 servings per lb
Artisan Blend Ingredients: Cacao powder, cacao butter, sugar, (may contain trace of nuts & corn)
Old-World Stove: Stir the blend. Heat a 8oz cup of milk until boiling and remove from heat. Add 3 full tablespoons of decadent blend, whisk until all blend is diluted. Heat again until boiling, stir and serve. Microwave directions: Stir the blend. Use a Microwave safe container (16 oz or +). Heat a 8oz cup of milk until boiling, 90 sec approx. Add 3 full tablespoons of decadent blend. Whisk until all blend is diluted. Heat again until boiling, 5 to 10 sec, stir and serve.
® Amara, the Amara logo, and amarachocolate.com are trademarks or registered trademarks ALRA 05 LLC located at 1250 S Orange Grove Blvd PASADENA CALIFORNIA 91105 in the United States, other countries, or both.